Health is the main objective of each individual human societies as the active factor for the survival of the individual vital product able to engage in economic activity and social competence believes his survival, development and ensure the progress and the progress of society who live under its rules. This article is describing the indicators of the primary of health care in Al Muthanna governorate that included (PHCS) according of administrative types, numbers of the prepare beds for admission of official and private hospitals, rare specialties, comparative the percentage of poverty between 2007-2018.
Keywords: Health; Economic activity; Al Muthanna governorate
Copyright © 2018 by The American Society for BioMedicine and BM-Publisher, Inc.
1. World Health Organization. Constitution of the World Health Organization as adopted by the International Health Conference, New York, 19–22 June 1946; signed on 22 July 1946 by the representatives of 61 States (Official Records of the World Health Organization, no. 2, p. 100) and entered into force on 7 April 1948. In Grad, Frank P. (2002). "The Preamble of the Constitution of the World Health Organization". Bulletin of the World Health Organization. 2002;80:12.
2. Ali SH. The reality of health services in the city of Samawah, the efficient distribution of its foundations for the year 2010. Geographic researches magazine 2010;14.
3. Abdullah MN. The reality of the geographical distribution of health services in Samawah city, and its efficiency for year. Koufa Arts magazine 2010;5.
4. Al-Muthanna Directorate of Health, Planning Dept., Annual report, 2007-2017
5. Al-Muthanna Directorate of Health, Public Health Dept., Annual report, 2007-2017
6. Alharbi MA. Overview of the Reality of Healthcare Reform in Saudi Arabia with Emphasis on Public Hospitals: A Critical Appraisal. Research Journal of Medical Sciences 2018;12:12-25.
7. Alwan A. Health situation in Iraq. Challenges and priorities for action, Minister of Iraqi MOH, May/2019.
For any technique error please contact us and will be response to sending purchase article by email.
Who Can Become a Reviewer?
Any expert in the article's research field can become a reviewer with American Journal of BioMedicine. Editors might ask you to look at a specific aspect of an article.
Thank you for visiting American Journal of BioMedicine. * = Required fields
American Journal of BioMedicine Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 312-316
Received February 12, 2019; accepted June 10, 2019; published July 15, 2019
How to cite this article
Muhdi MA, Yousif NG, Younise MY, et al. Overview of the reality healthcare in Al Muthanna governorate . American Journal of BioMedicine 2019;7(7):312-316.
Case report outline